Managing an airport’s revenue streams can often be a complex and difficult task, especially with
a growing number of products and services offered to airlines and passengers. The Airport 20/20 Billing solution is designed to vastly simplify the collation and billing of all flight and non-flight related revenue for the airport. Offering complete flexibility to meet an airport’s business requirements, Airport 20/20 Billing is proven in its ability to collate and process large volumes of data, while maintaining its bill accuracy and integrity.
Its primary focus on improved operational efficiency and charge flexibility makes it an affordable solution, minimizing an airport’s costs, maximizing revenue options and ensuring continuity of revenue streams.
- A proven system payback period averaging less than 12 months
- Flight Matching Technology which improves your data quality and therefore the accuracy of your billing
- Flexible code charge structure
- Unlimited charge types and criteria
- Ability to handle multiple discount options and rebates
- Access to detailed movement history combined with the ability to reverse and recharge if necessary
- Complete flexibility in invoice generation and presentation
- In depth validation of aircraft registrations, configuration changes and aircraft movements
- Sophisticated statistical and reporting capability giving airport management a clear view of key revenue streams.