Airport Operational Database (AODB)
The Airport 20/20 Operational Database (AODB) ensures that every person working at, or passing through the airport has the information they need at the time they need it. Moreover, the use of a single database by all functions ensures data input and usage are optimised and efficient, and that information distribution occurs immediately.
The Airport 20/20 AODB solution provides one central repository for all operational data; ensuring airport staff, customers such as airlines and handlers, and ultimately the passenger have timely and accurate information. A centralised architecture removes the need for multiple data entry, guarantees data consistency and minimizes the effort required to manage and maintain such a dataset. Airport 20/20 also provides a suite of operational Crystal Reports within the AODB solution that enables real time data analysis to authorized users.
- Fully customizable database to your specific airport management requirements
- Support for all leading databases including Oracle and Microsoft SQL Server
- Using one integrated database ensures easy upgrades and the ability to quickly add additional Airport 20/20 modules as your needs evolve
- One central database allows management an instantaneous view of all real time and historical information
- Reporting is made simple with the ability to derive accurate financial, operational and executive Key Performance Indicators.