Flight Information Display (FIDS)
Critical to the efficient running of an airport is the ability to quickly and accurately display flight related information to all members of the airport community including travellers, airline staff, retailers, ground handlers, transportation operators, etc. The Airport 20/20 Flight Information Display System (FIDS) provides flight related information throughout the Airport including at the check-in desks, baggage belts, gates and arrivals/departures.
The Airport 20/20 FIDS system is one of the longest serving modules in the 20/20 suite of solutions for airports and is currently in operation at over 100 airports worldwide. A programme of continual improvement over 30 years has resulted in a proven, easy to use and easy to administer system for modern airports.
- Comprehensive solution encompassing displays for FIDS, BIDS, GIDS and CIDS
- A true windows GUI environment that is familiar and easy to use.
- Visual Paging templates, features, GUI forms and canned messaging to adhere to ADA type standards.
- Fully customisable screens with drag and drop capabilities to add text, logos, video clips and database fields
- Fully compatible with all display technologies including LCD & plasma panels, monitors, LED & split flap boards
- Display of real-time weather information, advertising, live TV plus streaming video live from the Internet
- System access via the Airport 20/20 iClient browser, from all workstations at check-in desks, gates, and other airport locations
- Emergency/Warning system that allows fast response to extraordinary events. This fast, widespread communication tool is crucial in times of need.
- A true WYSIWYG, 20/20 client embedded GUI Page Designer that provides an authorised user the true look and feel of a design template as they create it
- Unlimited system scalability that can grow with your airport requirements or budget.