Resource Management (RMS)
Managing airport resources effectively and efficiently is fundamental to the successful management of an airport. Airport 20/20 RMS offers a comprehensive resource management solution enabling airports to effectively utilise its gates, stands, ticket counters, check-in desks, vehicles and baggage belts.
Including real time decision support tools, airport staff are empowered to develop solutions to complex resourcing situations, adopting an easy to use Gantt chart user interface for intuitive, spatial display of the resources being managed.
The User Interface is highly configurable, offering the ability to create customisable views that encompass all critical resource elements essential to the airport. Constant monitoring of resource allocations within the Airport 20/20 RMS also provides feedback on conflict situations early, minimising disruption and flow on effects when something unexpected happens. A flexible rules based engine is designed to enable rule definition and configuration, modification and management by airport staff without further vendor involvement.
- Automatic handling of all the complexities of gate management including flight scheduling, aircraft types and code share arrangements
- Real-time scheduling of gates, stands and check-in desks including the solving of allocation conflicts
- Optimisation technology to assist staff with making the best use of all airport resources
- Graphical display for ease of use
- Quick and accurate decision making
- Improved passenger service levels
- Integrates directly with Airport 20/20 billing module allowing for the efficient billing of these resources.
- Cost savings due to more efficient use of airport resources.