The global focus on energy efficiency and CO2 emission reduction continues to drive the evolution of cogeneration as a cost effective heating, cooling and power option for regions across the UK, Europe, USA and Australasia. Combined Heating and Power (CHP) schemes continue to offer many households and commercial premises in high density areas with an opportunity to avoid the costs associated with deploying individual heating systems, instead sharing centralised heat generation and distribution infrastructures.
Gentrack Velocity provides the tools required to manage district heating, cooling and energy schemes, boasting powerful billing and tariff engines designed to support a multitude of utility products including heating, cooling and electricity. Powerful workflow, customer payment and CRM capabilities also provide a strong platform for managing all forms of customer engagement, invoicing and collections activities for scheme providers.
Contact Us for more information on Gentrack Velocity’s DHS Billing and CRM capabilities.
– Online bill validation and powerful workflow tools to streamline scheme billing, CRM and collections activities
– Proven data management and smart billing tools to support AMI and the Smart Grid
– True multi-utility and service billing platform, supporting both simple and complex transaction billing for residential, SME and commercial/ industrial customers within district schemes for heating, cooling, electricity and gas
– Billing automation improves accuracy and reliability of billing processes. Integrated with WIZARD workflow flow tools and an intuitive web-browser user interface
– Streamlined transaction billing activities in conjunction with configurable business rules achieve back office efficiency and lower costs to serve
– Proven collections tools support flexible credit paths and management of customer debt across a multitude of customer segments
– Gentrack Velocity is proven – used in over 50 utility sites worldwide.