Over 25 years Gentrack has established an implementation methodology – ADVANCE, that has been successfully used in many energy and water utility projects. This delivery framework integrates Gentrack’s extensive local consulting experience that is engrained in our solution implementations, methodologies and delivery tools. This proven methodology ensures the timely supply of services, compliance of delivery to specifications and appropriate risk management focus.
Gentrack’s proven ADVANCE Implementation Methodology is based on the following pillars of success:
- Ability,Agility and Attitude; the core values of our implementation team
- Delivery, On-Time, On–Budget and within Scope
- Visibility, the client has full and open visibility of project progress through tools such as GenIMR that Gentrack makes available to the project stream. We constantly enhance our existing methods to ensure that our processes and procedures are transparent, auditable and consistent throughout all projects
- Aligned to best practice, Gentrack’s Advance implementation methodology incorporates the standards and practices as published in PMBOK (Project Management Body of Knowledge) developed by the internationally acclaimed Project Management Institute (PMI) and features proven concepts including documentation and reporting processes
- Never failed – Gentrack is proud of its 100% implementation success rate
- Controlled, with risk, change and quality management throughout. The maintenance and use of a proven methodology is a crucial element in the successful and timely implementation of any software solution
- Empowerment. One of the key goals of our methodology is to empower our customers through knowledge transfer throughout the process.
Flexible Delivery and Licencing
Gentrack Velocity is proven in the Cloud, with recent deployment into Amazon’s EC2 infrastructure Cloud. Deployment into the Cloud has been enabled by Gentrack Velocity’s web-browser based user interface, modern architecture and proven Web services – all of which combine to deliver a powerful and intuitive customer experience.
Providing a great opportunity to minimise cost to serve, utilities can effectively manage a myriad of billing, meter data management, customer engagement and collections activities while avoiding the capital investment typically required with traditional deployment methods.
Under a SaaS agreement, utilities can experience Gentrack Velocity’s ‘off the shelf’ capabilities without the need for significant upfront capital investment in hardware and network infrastructure, with the option of paying a monthly Access Fee for the Gentrack Velocity software. In this hosted solution, utilities can generate bills, manage customers, run collections activities and manage metering data – all from Gentrack Velocity’s intuitive web-browser based system.
- No significant capital outlay with the ability to cashflow costs over the period of the SaaS contract
- No infrastructure management costs
- Minimal setup costs free up resources available for investment in other key areas of the business
- Rapid access to off-the-shelf billing and CRM tools
- Lower total cost of ownership
- Access to regular software updates