Gentrack Group Limited (NZX/ASX: GTK) advises that the following resolutions were passed at its Annual Meeting of Shareholders held on 28 February 2018:
1. The Board was authorised to re-appoint KPMG as auditors.
2. The Board was authorised to fix the auditors’ remuneration.
3. Nick Luckock was elected as a director of Gentrack Group Limited.
4. Andy Coupe was re-elected as a director of Gentrack Group Limited.
5. James Docking was re-elected as a director of Gentrack Group Limited.
All resolutions were decided by a show of hands.
In accordance with NZX Listing Rule 3.3.3(a), the Board of Gentrack Group Limited has determined that the following directors are (as specified below) independent or not independent, as defined by NZX Listing Rule 1.6.1:
• John Clifford Not Independent
• Andy Coupe Independent
• James Docking Not Independent
• Nick Luckock Not Independent
• Graham Shaw Independent
• Leigh Warren Independent